Musicec Sound Effect Library
Atmospheres of everyday life in India
Detail: Sounds of everyday life in India, Varanasi Shiva Festival, Khajuraho. Garden ambiances, crows, temple. Ambiences of the banks of the Ganges. Traffic and street noises, lamas of Bhutan, BodhGaya. Bell noises, railway. Masonry construction noise, housework.
Good deal: Buy this volume in a
Pack and save up to 60% on your purchase.
All these sound effects and soundscapes are treated and mastered with care. All files are long and varied to make excellent loops for movies or games. Info :
These soundscapes are included in these sound effects packs
6 volumes. More than 14 hours of atmospheres and urban sounds.
34 volumes. Complete library, 72h of ambiances, sounds and foleys.
- Top -
- Recordings and mastering 24 bits / 96 khz. Wave format.
- Over 6000 sound effects and moods and 30,000 shots.
- All recordings are processed and balanced with care.
- High quality sounds and processed for cinema use.
- All files are long and varied enough to make great loops for movies or games.
- Metadata in each file and Soundminer compatible.
- Long file names for easy searching and understanding.